Macktown Construction Group is a home remodeling and renovation company located in Machesney Park, Illinois. Our focus is to provide the best service to our clients in a timely manner, with their budget in mind. We value hard work, initiative, collaborators, and self-starters. Are you interested in working with us? Please take a look at some of our current job openings, and fill out the form below to get started.
We are rapidly growing and are in need of an experienced carpenter who is the best in their craft. We offer our employees competitive pay, great benefits including health insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, company matched retirement program, and a company vehicle. Your role will be to bring our designer’s drawings to life. If you’re looking for a career that can provide long term employment and personal growth, join our team of expert remodelers. This individual must be able to read and comprehend prints and most importantly, make on-site construction-related decisions with the design intent in mind and keep the project moving. You will need to maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and positive attitude and you must possess excellent leadership and communication skills. You will be responsible for performing the duties of a working carpenter including leading and training other carpenters, all while managing an exceptional client experience.
Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives by helping them creatively design and improve their home. We care deeply about our clients and we are committed to providing the very best remodeling experience from start to finish. We never forget that we are invited guests in our clients’ homes and we always look to build long term friendships with both our clients and our team. Join our team and open the gates to tremendous opportunities for personal growth and accomplishment.
- Job-site Prep & Clean-Up – prepare and protect job-site prior and during the job
- Demo – remove existing walls, cabinets, flooring, plumbing and electrical as needed
- Framing – Room Addition floor systems, walls, roof system, interior load and non-load bearing walls
- Finish Carpentry – install doors, windows, cabinetry, crown molding, casing, baseboard
- Flooring – ceramic tile, hardwood, LVT
- Custom Tiled Showers – a plus but not required
- Electrical – interior wiring – a plus but not required
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service and customer relationships
- Experience – 10+ years in a home remodeling construction related field
- Mechanical Skills – ability to work with a variety of tools and machines
- Detail Oriented – attention to detail is a MUST, as the quality of our work must be outstanding for our clients
- Good communications skills are essential
- Strong problem solver and critical thinker
- A Team Player who can follow instructions
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects
- A clean driving record is required for fleet vehicle use
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
Think you are a good fit of character for the next chapter of our book? Please submit your resume along with your desired pay requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please. References required, but are not necessary for initial submission.